The Border Watch Films Annual Site License allows you to hold movie nights at your local church, camp, school/college, theater or community center. Invite the public to see any Border Watch Films product.  Get your site license HERE

Why a license?  The license provided with a regular DVD does not extend beyond private home use. To have a public showing, you need to purchase the site license. It is illegal to show a movie in any public venue, including churches, camps and schools without a movie license.

If you have questions regarding public showings, please contact us.


Back to top